Itafos (TSX-V: IFOS) is a pure play phosphate and specialty fertilizer platform with an attractive portfolio of strategic businesses and projects located in key fertilizer markets, including North America, South America and Africa.
Itafos’ businesses and projects are as follows:
- Itafos Conda – a vertically integrated phosphate mine and fertilizer business with production and sales capacity of approximately 550kt per year of monoammonium phosphate (“MAP”), MAP with micronutrients (“MAP+”), superphosphoric acid (“SPA”), merchant grade phosphoric acid (“MGA”) and ammonium polyphosphate (“APP”) located in Idaho, US;
- Itafos Arraias(1) – a vertically integrated phosphate mine and fertilizer business with production and sales capacity of approximately 500kt per year of single superphosphate (“SSP”), SSP with micronutrients (“SSP+”) and approximately 40kt per year of excess sulfuric acid located in Tocantins, Brazil;
- Itafos Farim – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Farim, Guinea-Bissau;
- Itafos Paris Hills – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Idaho, US;
- Itafos Santana – a vertically integrated high-grade phosphate mine and fertilizer plant project located in Pará, Brazil;
- Itafos Mantaro – a phosphate mine project located in Junin, Peru; and
- Itafos Araxá – a vertically integrated rare earth elements and niobium mine and extraction plant project located in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Itafos’ principal shareholder is CL Fertilizer Holding LLC (“CLF”). CLF is an affiliate of Castlelake, L.P., a global private investment firm.
Itafos’ shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) under the trading symbol “IFOS”. Itafos’ registered office is at Ugland House, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1104.
(1) Itafos Arraias previously produced and sold PK compounds as part of the repurpose plan, which was enabled by purchasing higher grade phosphate rock from third parties.