Itafos (TSX-V: IFOS) is a phosphate and specialty fertilizer platform with strategic businesses and projects located in key fertilizer markets.
Itafos’ businesses and projects are as follows:
- Conda – a vertically integrated phosphate fertilizer business with production capacity of approximately 550kt per year of monoammonium phosphate (“MAP”), MAP with micronutrients (“MAP+”), superphosphoric acid (“SPA”), merchant grade phosphoric acid (“MGA”) and ammonium polyphosphate (“APP”) located in Idaho, US;
- Arraias – a vertically integrated phosphate fertilizer business with production capacity of approximately 500kt per year of single superphosphate (“SSP”), SSP with micronutrients (“SSP+”) and approximately 40kt per year of excess sulfuric acid located in Tocantins, Brazil;
- Farim – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Farim, Guinea-Bissau;
- Santana – a vertically integrated high-grade phosphate mine and fertilizer plant project located in Pará, Brazil;
- Araxá – a vertically integrated rare earth elements and niobium mine and extraction plant project located in Minas Gerais, Brazil;
- Paris Hills – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Idaho, US; and
- Mantaro – a phosphate mine project located in Junin, Peru.
Itafos is a Delaware corporation that is headquartered in Houston, TX. Itafos’ shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) under the ticker symbol “IFOS”. Itafos’ principal shareholder is CL Fertilizers Holding LLC (“CLF”). CLF is an affiliate of Castlelake, L.P., a global private investment firm.